What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A racing system that helps you find more value bets, back more winners and make more money
- Giving you a powerful set of trainer stats, micro angles and systems that will take your Flat betting to the next level
- Helping you to find more value bets, back more winners and make more money
- Giving you access to stats that you will struggle to find elswehere
- Helping you find big prized winners in a matter of seconds
- Giving you information that other punters won’t have
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Trainer Track Profiles: Flat 2016 scores 73.59/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://racingtoprofit.co.uk/trainertrackprofilesflat2016, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: racingtoprofit.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to racingtoprofit.co.uk, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)